1) Brief description of your full-time work experience: Coming up on 5 years of service in the US Army with 2 deployments to Afghanistan and 1 to Iraq. Heading to Afghanistan again soon. Led a Special Operations team on two of those deployments and worked on a General's staff for the other.
2) Your GMAT: 650 (41Q, 38V) - Can't retake until this summer but I've come up 130 points since starting.
3) College info: West Point, International Relations and a minor in Systems Engineering, 3.1 GPA (Dean's list/above 3.5 last 2 years)
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience: College: Cadet leadership positions, Member of several club sports, church activites, aid work in Honduras; Post College: United Way volunteer, Endurance Racing (ultramarathon, long distance cycling, triathlons)
5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA: N/A
5) Your target programs: Northwestern, Michigan, NYU, Texas, Penn (Top safety school?)