Age : 29
Job Profile: 7 years experience in a leading Indian IT Services company.
Currently playing the role of a project lead, leading a 20 Member team
Responsibilities include Managing a portfolio of 3 Million USD annually(delivery,quality,resource management)
International experience of 3 years(say US).
Education:Bachelors in engineering with 68%.
GMAT: Not yet taken, been consistently getting that 700, and pretty confident of touching that mark in the actual exams.
- Implemented changes in the project team that brought about savings in terms of 1000s of $, while also helping improve productivity
- Part of the young leaders programme in my Organization, where we are actively involved in leadership building programs
- External domain certifications to gain expertise in the business area I work on.
- Member of the project winning project of the year
- Captained my house soccer team for 2 years(though we never won
- Actively involved in intra company soccer tourneys
- Class leader during 1 of my school years!
- Executive at my hostel committee responsible for managing our cafeteria, as also tours for the hostel inmates
- Involved in political campaigns in the general elections
My question - How good does my profile look to be considered in the top10 US schools.
Even more keenly, I want to know which Asian schools would you recommend me to have a shot at - I am from India, so ISB is in the top of my list.Would Nanyang,NUS etc would find my profile interesting?What are the top10 Asian schools outside india