Joined: 22 Jun 2011
, given: 0
Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
22 Jun 2011, 21:25
Please evaluate my profile and help me decide the schools to which I should apply:
- Age 30
- GMAT 690 (Q48, V37, AWA 5.5)
- Undergrad (Univ of Delhi, India, Computer Sc) GPA ~3.5
- 1.5 years of work ex in India in a global software development firm. Also, traveled to client side in Germany for 1 month.
- MS (Comp Sc, Univ of Delaware, US) GPA 3.5
- Working for past 4 years in a small professional services company in US. Experience is mostly in software development, consulting in speech recognition software. Also, been working in project management for past year or so. There is a lot of client interaction in the company as it's a small organization and everyone wears different hats depending upon the client.
- Extracurricular (some volunteer work in chicago cares for helping families of people affected by HIV), ran a half marathon, good at sports in school etc, some hiking...
- Career goal: To move into product management and technology strategy consulting
Please let me know what will be a good combination of 6-7 schools out of the following:
Ross, UC, Kellogg, Tuck, Columbia, Duke, Darden, NYU, Cornell, IMD, INSEAD, LBS
Also, how helpful do you think will early admissions application be in Duke, Columbia or Tuck? Feel free to give any helpful advice.
Thanks a lot!