Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Aug 2014, 09:34

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Profile Evaluation

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Current Student
Affiliations: Net Impact
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
GPA: 3.2
WE: Engineering (Transportation)
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Profile Evaluation [#permalink] New post 21 Jul 2011, 09:46
Hi,
Can you please provide me a short feedback on my profile?
Here is a brief on my profile:
Automotive Product Engineer - 6 yrs work at at matriculation. Worked with Robert Bosch Gmbh, afortune 100 and world's leading automotive company for 5 yrs and at a Harman Becker Automotive for over a year. Interacted with teams in Apple, BMW, Volvo, Ford and Aha Mobile. I am currently involved in the technical integration of a new company by Harman.
8 months of international work experience, and coordinating with teams across multiple time zones and mentoring a team of 4. sufficient leadership experiences One of the youngest members in the team, but shared the responsibilities that are typically done at a higher experience level of 7 years. Acted as a liaison between the teams in India and Germany.
GMAT - 710 ( 39V, 48Q 4.5 AWA )
GPA - 3.0 ( India Non IIT )

Post my MBA i look forward to work in the auto industry alhtough in a different role.

My Short term goal after an MBA is to enter into the general management in the automotive industry and formulate the strategies for business development of the auto companies in the BRIC countries.
In long term I look to rise to a senior management role like a cheif strategy officer in the auto company and help identify the next growth avenues for the company and push for auto industry consolidation

On the extra curricular I was associated with an NGO, teaching kids for 3 years and now I am establishing a CSR department in my new company. I will be the representative of my company to the NGO. I am also a member of the Net Impact and take care of the Net at Work initiatives of the chapter.
I have also presented many whitepapers and presentations on business strategy of auto companies in China and India
I will be a re applicant to Tuck & Darden and plan to apply to Booth, Ross, Haas, McCombs.
Do you think I have a fair chance of making any to these schools? Do you think I should improve my GMAT score, given that my profile resembles to the ubiquitous Indian IT Male?
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes