Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 21:10

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Profile Evaluation

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Profile Evaluation [#permalink] New post 24 Nov 2011, 11:26
Hi,

Can you please have a look at my profile and evaluate it?

GMAT SCORE : ( Verb : 35 , Math : 48 , Total 690 )

WORK EXPERIENCE:

July 2009 to Present : Powertech Engineering LLC Muscat , Oman

Industry : Oil & Gas
Type : Engineering , Procurement and Construction ( Civil , Electrical and Instrumentation)
Position : Planning and Control Engineer

EDUCATION : June 2005 to April 2009 Chennai, India

University : Anna University.

• Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication from College of Engineering, Gunidy.

ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION:

• Certified Associate in Project Management ( CAPM) from Project Management Institute , USA.
• Certified Scheduling Professional ( PMI – SP) from Project Management Institute , USA.
• Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) from Project Management Institute , USA.
• ISO 2001 : 9008 Certified Internal Quality Auditor.

OTHER INFORMATION:

• Completed “Project Management in Primavera P6” course from CMCS.
• Completed “ Cost Engineering” course from Chicago Management Institute.
• University basketball player with form- B certificate.
• Organized and conducted “Techofes 2008”, an inter college cultural fest.

What are my prospects of getting into ISB , Hyderbad , IE Spain and SP Jain , Dubai/Singapore.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
Admissionado
Schools: Brown University, Harvard Business School
Followers: 44

Kudos [?]: 561 [0], given: 30

Re: Profile Evaluation [#permalink] New post 27 Nov 2011, 01:33
Expert's post
Hello sir!
Thank you for the very detailed note! It helps us evaluate you. Let's start with the short answer: Yes. :) You can hope to have pretty good prospects at those schools applying to all three. I would urge you to find two more schools you appreciation and add them to the list.

Overall, you are in a very strong industry, with solid real international experience, and some good extra stuff. The question I had that wasn't answered to me in your profile is how much leadership you had. But whatever the case, you work as hard as you can to make it seem as much as possible when you work on your resume and essays. I think you have a solid shot if you could add another two schools and come up with a very strong application.

Jon Frank
Founder, Admissionado

Admissionado.com

If you like the post, give it a KUDOS!