1) 2 years IB (Oil & Gas); 2 years PE (Focused on Industrials)
2) 690 (48 quant)
3) University of Texas, 3.85, Finance/Spanish, 2009
4) Founded first student run investment club at UT (Established 501(c)(3) non-profit) current board member; 4yrs performing tax returns for low-income non-english speaking families (Volunteer Leadership Group Member, Volunteer of the Year, Bronze Presidential Volunteer Award); UT Men's Waterski Team
5) CFA Level 1
6) Yale, Dartmouth, Kellogg, HBS
7) Corp dev, PE, or potentially mgmt consulting
I'm looking to apply this coming fall.
Thanks for the help!
Your application seems like it will be strong. I am mildly concerned about the GMAT, so if you can boost it slightly, it can't hurt. The rest sounds right in the zone.
Jennifer Bloom, CPRW
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog