It would be so nice getting your input for B School hunt, the following is my profile:
GMAT:700 (Q:49 [86%] V:36 [78%])
Undergrad: GPA: 3.6/4.0; Finance Degree from a university in Hong Kong.
Master: MSc. Finance (with distinction) from a top 5 business school in UK.
Work exp (at matriculation):
1. over 2 years of experience of advising MNCs on "Performance & Rewards" and "Executive Compensation" with a world leading HR consulting firm.
2. almost 2 years of experience of "corporate strategy planning", "business development" and "capital raising" with a Hong Kong Small-scale marketing consulting firm.
3. 1 year "IT advisory" experience with a Big 4 accounting firm.
1. Team captain of a amateur basketball team, participated in various amateur leagues.
2. Co-Chairman of M&A society while Master Studies.
3. Former semi-professional track and field athelete (several occasions representing Hong Kong in cross-boarder touraments).
Post MBA Preferred Career: Strategy consulting with a global consulting firm (MBB/Booz) in Asia (HK/SG/BJ/SH).
INSEAD (top choice)
Booth, Kellogg, Sloan and LBS.
Would be awesome if you could give me some insights about my chances at these schools or some additional advice about application strategy. Thank you so much ahead.
You have a chance at all the schools on your list. I think you may be slightly more competitive at INSEAD and LBS than at the U.S. school are you are applying to, but again you certainly have a chance at all of them.
If you would like help with your MBA applications
, please let me know.
Accepted ~ The Premier Admissions Consultancy
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog