I really appreciate any feedback you have to offer. I will point out that I am only looking into part-time MBA programs. Your feedback is much appreciated!!
Age: 24, white male
1) Currently work at PwC for (1 year) providing various tax and assurance services to large banks.
I'm not sure how much this counts, but I also have my own music business where I play music with other musicians for various occasions for the past 3 years. Ive played the piano for over 12 years
2) 650 GMAT
3) St Johns University 3.78 GPA (B.S.) - Accounting Major
4) Volunteer at local church for 6+ years in a youth leadership role and musically talented volunteer role
5) Licensed CPA
6) NYU (Part time), MBA@UNC (online), Kelley (online)
7) To become a research analyst or valuation analyst
NYU PT is a stretch, but it would be great considering your goals. You have a competitive profile for MBA@UNC and Kelley.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog