Joined: 07 Nov 2011
Concentration: Marketing, Other
GMAT Date: 10-26-2012
WE: Operations (Consulting)
, given: 8
Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
24 Nov 2012, 03:56
I gave a GMAT on oct 26th
my score was
Period: June 2011 till present
Company: IMS Learning Resources Pvt Ltd
Designation: Junior Executive – Marketing(from June 2011 to July 2012) / Senior Executive – Marketing (from August 2012 till present)
Some of my achievements are
1. Got Promotion from Junior Executive- Marketing to Senior Executive- Marketing within a year.
2. Implemented a new appreciated and successful project named as " The Known for the Unknown" . This project was started with a collaboration with TAHDCO, an organisation which is led by Tamil Nadu Government for SC/ST people. Though this project was undertaken during the year 2009-2010 was a fiasco , this year made new targets and new innovative ideas to make it a success with my team.
3. Got the most honorary award of our company "IMS best employee of the year 2011-2012" during October 2012 for the success in the project which was mentioned above and also for manipulating and making the team as an organized and as a successful team.
During my school i was the school 4th rank during my final public examinations
Cut-off Score: 259.25/300
-> Was the school green house captain
-> Won 3rd prize in District level Quiz competition.
-> Won prize in Table Tennis.
UG: BE. CSE
My GPA according to INDIAN system is 6.1/10
->Won the "TCS Best project award of the year" for my successful project.
->was the placement representative during my 3rd year.
-> was placement Co-ordinator during my final year.
-> Love to train people.
-> Was a part time faculty , teaching Quantitative ability for the students who wished to do CAT and MAT ( entrance exams in INDIA ) during my college final year.
-> Had a special interest in helping poor people attain their required education . So with the help of TAHDCO implemented a special project for the poor students who wished to carry out their Higher education.
My Negative is two things. My college marks , my total work experience years and Gmat score.
My positives are all the remaining.
I know the best thing to do now is to prepare for GMAT again and give it another shot. But i dont want to. i need to go for my MBA b sept 2013 becoz of some family issues.
Please do guide me in choosing colleges. Im targeting colleges mostly in US.
If possible please do tel me the colleges in three possibilities
1. Clear shot colleges(which i can easily get a call):
2.Colleges which can give a call for my mark and profile:
3. Colleges which are difficult to get into with my score but can give a shot: