28 (29 at matriculation) female
1) Year and a half in IT consulting with top tier firm. 3+ years working in insurance industry for family business doing IT/software design/database work and also built a new sales division from scratch to 30% of the business. Spent the last 6 months working on a political campaign.
2) 740 overall. 44 Verbal. 48 Quant. 5 AWA. 8 IR.
3) Babson College, 3.55, Business Management with Information Tech Management Concentration, 2007.
4) Launched an annual theatrical production with proceeds going to women's charities in college, lead community group at consulting firm.
6) HBS - already dinged without interview, Haas, McCombs, Columbia, Stern, Tuck, Sloan, Stanford, Booth. Other thoughts? All stretches for me? Any suggestions on safety schools or on-par schools? I do not have external funding and getting a good scholarship/fellowship/grant is very critical.
7) Project manager in analytics/business intelligence or working in an IT startup.
Thank you for your help!