Could anyone please evaluate my profile below - Indian Male Engineer
GMAT: 690 (2nd attempt)
Grad: Engineer . 76.30 %
I have a total of 3.5 years of experience in Indian Automobile Industry.
Extra Curricular Act -
- Currently working with Vendor Development profile
- Hosted a national level technical fest in college
-Apart from this i have decent achievements in extracurricular and professional career
Request to please suggest on the following points -
- Which U.S. schools should be considered within my profile and GMAT score range?
- In which college can I receive decent scholarships ?
- Which colleges are good match for my profile outside USA
Post MBA Plan -
- Working in the Operations profile
With the given profile, I would like to suggest some below mentioned realistic US B-schools:
Schools Avg. GMAT Range
Having said this, I would strongly recommend you to concentrate on application essays/interviews with the assistance of expertise & proficient consultants for directions on preparing scholarship essays. Please visit usbschoolapplication.in to examine more on the subject of online Essay Evaluation
Feel free to post any other query or concern that you might have. You can also PM me your number for brief discussion over your profile & selection of b-schools.
GMAT - 740: Work Ex - 9 years: MBA - HEC,Paris (Top European B - School)
Grad - Top 20 College in Asia