1) Auditing Senior at Big 4 firm (4 years)
2) 770 GMAT, 6 AWA, first attempt
3) University of Alabama 3.3 B.S.(Accounting), University of Alabama 3.8 Master's of Accounting
4) Alumni relations, recruiting, volunteer leadership through Big 4 firm
6) Hopefully any of the M7 but will also apply to other top 20 such as Fuqua, Emory.
7) R1 R2
Just wondering where I might stand in terms of which business schools I should reasonably aim for.
If you can show growth on the job and leadership somewhere, I think you are applying appropriately. Choose maybe 4 of the "M7" and then also apply to Fuqua and Emory or a couple of other schools that support your goal. FYI, #8 asks for your post MBA goal. Obviously that isn't an MBA. If you are struggling to clarify what you want to do with your degree or how to present that goal, please see "Why MBA
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog