1. Derivatives trader at proprietary firm in chicago
3. University of Texas, Class of 2010 - Finance, 3.6 overall, 3.9 major
4. Volunteer at city planetarium, mentor undergraduates through university's business school program
5. CFA Level III Candidate
6. Berkeley, Booth, Wharton, MIT, Columbia, Harvard, Tuck
7. Round 1 2014-15
8. Venture capital or macro hedge fund
You're aiming for the right programs considering both your qualifications and your goals. Well done!
If you would like help with your MBA applications,
please consider Accepted.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog