Joined: 09 Feb 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
WE: Other (Computer Software)
, given: 8
Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
05 Mar 2013, 12:53
1) Brief description of your full-time work experience. What do you do?
---> I am working in IT industry from 3.5 years. I have been in UK for an year now.
--> I am also the director(co-founder) of a startup in photography industry which is currently in very nascent stage and on hold due to some work commitments and so it has not really took off as of yet.
2) Your GMAT.
3) College info: The name of the college, your GPA or grade average, your major, year of graduation. For any graduate degrees, please provide the same info. If you grades are low, please indicate if there were extenuating circumstances.
--> Delhi University India, 3.2, Mechanical Engineering
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience.
--> nothing spectacular. Organized cultural festival in College.
5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA.
6) Your target programs.
Kellogg SOM Marketing, NYU EMT, NUS..
7) When you plan to apply? Please specify round and application cycle, for example R1 2013-14 or R3 2012-13.
8) Your post-MBA goal.
Want to be a marketer in Entertainment industry. Though i am not really stringent because it is out of interest and i am ignorant of the courses in Strategy and Consulting.
thanks a lot for your time and feedback.