1. Bachelor's: Pune University, India -- 3.7/4.0
2. Master's in MIS: Texas Tech University, US -- 3.51/4.0
GMAT - 740
US residency Status - Permanent Resident (GC holder)
Experience: All of it in the US, 2. & 3. below are public companies
1. Database Consultant - 1.5 yrs
2. Business Analyst - 1 yr (managerial job)
3. Sr. Database Engg - 2.5 yrs (leader job)
- Active Member of Lion's Club in US
- Community service for Nepal association in US
- Active in charitable communities - Indian & Nepal welfare organizations
- Sports - captain of local cricket team & winners of Dallas cricket championship 2012
- Creator & owner of not-for-profit website: indyalines dot com -- preparing to grow
- Co-founder of IT consulting firm - (revenue total $200k in 3 yrs - with only part-time dedication)
- Long and short term real-estate investor in India & Nepal
HBS, Stanford, Booth, Wharton, Columbia, Sloan, Haas
Program interests: Management Consulting, IB, Finance or Strategic Management
Please let me know what are my chances for these schools?
Thanks a lot.
I responded to this one offline.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog