Appreciate if you can have a look at the below profile:
Target Year for MBA: 2014-15 batch
Target GMAT score: 750
Age: 23, Indian, Female
Class X: 76%
Class XII: 70%
Did my engineering from Delhi from an A grade university (University Among top 15 in India)
Engineering CGPA: 7.8/10 (Among top 5 in class, topped final semester with CGPA of 8.8/10 )
Work Experience –
Slightly more than 2 years with Samsung as Software Developer.
• Currently interacting with developers from all over the world in solving their technical queries.
• Debugging their code.
• Giving technical training to freshers, mentoring them.
• Already developed applications .
My profile is more of marketing cum technical analyst where we interact with developers from all over the world and troubleshoot their problems.
• Won the first prize from Defense Ministry of India fro a cultural dance at the Republic Day Parade.
• Won many certificates in dance competitions.
• Participated in many debates and literary competitions in college
I can get glowing recommendations from my manager and HR.
Working with an NGO but I am taking care of financial needs of my maid’s daughter, I teach her as well , I made her parents understand the need of education in her life she will be joining college shortly.
Aiming for Harvard , Stanford, fuqua , insead and other renowned schools in top 15..
Does less experience will hamper my chances at the above mentioned colleges as i am aiming for R-2?:(