22 year old Male from Hong Kong
- MSc Financial Economics @ Oxford
- MSc Finance @ LSE
1) Work Experience: 0
2) Uni Info
-BSc Banking and International Finance @ Cass Business School
-1st Class Honor expected (76.5% archived in the first two years) (70%+ a First Class)
- 2 Scholarships received from the 1st and 2nd year ( Consistently ranked on the top 5 in my class).
-Good grades obtained for all Quantitative Modules ( 80% for Math. Finance, 84% for Company Valuation, 78% for Econometrics)
- Copies of transcripts are attached.
3) GMAT will be taken shortly
4) Extra. activities:
• Captain of School football team @high school
• Vice-President of Boarding House @ High School
• Member of Finance, Quantitative Finance Club @ Uni
• Doing a Self-Study course about Advanced Financial & Valuation Modelling
I have four questions:
i) What score should I get for GMAT in order to be considered?
ii) If I do not apply for scholarships for those two schools. do I have a better chance of getting admitted?
iii) Does my school's reputation / scholarship give me extra points?
iv) Should I apply in R1 / R2 ? I heard that Oxford's MFe is more competitive in R1 but they will help to find summer internships
thank you for evaluating and hope to hear back from you soon
File comment: 2nd year grades
2nd year grades.png [ 248.98 KiB | Viewed 304 times ]
File comment: 1st year grades
1st year grades.png [ 20.75 KiB | Viewed 302 times ]