Could you be so kind to evaluate my profile.
Age: 29 (by the time i enroll, i'll be 31)
8 Years living in Italy
- BSc In Industrial Engineering in Russia GPA 3
- MSc In Industrial Engineering in Russia GPA 3.7
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering in Italy (Politecnico di Milano) GPA 3
Total: 7 years
- 3 years. American Oil&Gas Company (30k employees) in European HQ in Milan (Italy). Position: Project Engineer of complex oil&gas machinery applications for international energy projects.
- 4 years (by the time i'll apply). European Industrial (Electromechanical equipment producer) Corporate of more than 100k employees. Position: Product Area Marketing Manager. (Geographic region of 10 m€ budget x year)
Languages: Russian (native), Italian (Fluent), English (Fluent)
Targets: Columbia, MIT, Stanford, Stern, Yale
What GMAT score range do I need to be considered at any of these schools?
I guess my GPA doesn't help me at all...but i can't do much with that. My age won't help me as well..But i will try anyway to do my best in order to be admitted,
Do you think i have chances to be considered by the schools i've listed. (If not) What'd you advise?
Thank you very much for you time and your help
Your age is not a big deal at these programs either way. Before I respond, what is your post-MBA goal?
JUST PUBLISHED! MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog