First of all, I would like to thank you for giving us all an opportunity to hear advice from such world-class experts in admissions.
My profile is the following:
1) Worked in an investment bank in the Netherlands as an intern in equity research for 4 months+Project Management internship at a family company in Serbia
2)GMAT: 3rd attempt-680 (Q:45, V:38)
3)Education: Bachelor in Economics and Finance at the University of Amsterdam, did an honours course, yet my GPA stands at only 6.67/10.
Summer School Management courses at LSE, UK-GPA: A-
4)Mentor of the International Student Committee, Event organizer at the an Honours Association of the University, co-founder and developer of an online philanthropic platform, working on my initiative to set-up and develop an Amsterdam branch of the Organization of Serbian Students Abroad.
5)No certifications to date.
6) Aiming for HEC Masters of Science programs, mainly in Financial Economics and International Business. Also interested in LBS Masters in Management.
7) Application timing: R2, January 7th 2014
8) ST: Learning and achieving by working in consulting, private equity or asset management.
LT:Working on expanding my family's food sector business to the African and Russian markets.
9) Languages: Fluent speaker of English, Spanish and Serbian. Learning French and Dutch.
Thanks for your time Linda, I look forward to hearing from you.
You're most welcome.
I think you have a competitive profile for both programs.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog