Thanks for taking the time to evaluate my profile.
Nationality : Indian
1. Work experience : 6+ years in the IT/Banking industry
2. Planning on taking the GMAT in April
3. Educational Background
Majored in Information Technology Engineering from Anna University in 2007. I scored 60% (the GPA system was not in use)
4. Extra-curricular activities
Organised cultural festivals while in college
Organised a blood donation drive for local blood banks
Awards received from the International Banking Group for execptional efforts.
5. Target programs: I am looking at applying to the Sauder School of Business and the Univeristy of Alberta Business School in Canada. Maybe apply for Desautels & Schulich too. I am also looking at applying to Monash University in Melbourne & AGSM Sydney.
6. Post-MBA goal
Most of my work currently revolves around IT for regional banks. I would like to leverage the MBA experience and break into consulting/project management.
Please let me know if my age and low GPA will be an issue for adcoms. How much will I need to score for the GMAT to give me a realistic chance of getting in to these programs?
Is New Zealand a good option for an MBA?
Thanks for all the help.
1. Great. But what do you DO? Any leadership? Greatest achievements? How many promotions in this time???
2. Good luck! What are you testing?
3. Hmmmmm. Not so fantastic
4. Yay! Extra curriculars!
5. Sounds good so far. Will have to wait on the GMAT, and get more info on your work experience though.
6. Okay.. this is something to think about. Is there any way for you to connect this a bit tighter with your current experience?
Let's get rocking.
Admissionado | Packages | School Guides | Team
If you like the post, give it a KUDOS!