Joined: 23 Jan 2014
, given: 0
Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
29 Jan 2014, 07:39
Please help to evaluate my profile.
1) Brief description of your full-time work experience. What do you do?: 4 years at time of matriculation, of which 1 year as a sales manager at P&G and 2 years as a brand manager at a local pharmaceutical company. I have solid working experience and several awards in recognition of my performance at both companies. I also have strong and favorable recommendations from my bosses.
2) Your GMAT: 670 (49Q/31V/6AWA/7IR) // 93 TOEFL (I can communicate fluently in English but I find it difficult to ace the standardized tests)
3) College info: The name of the college, your GPA or grade average, your major, year of graduation. For any graduate degrees, please provide the same info. If you grades are low, please indicate if there were extenuating circumstances: a technological university in Vietnam. I graduated summa cum laude, one of 5 over 4,000 students with highest GPA. I also have many awards in national contest for undergrad students and 1 scientific research to be published in an international conference.
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience: Vice president of the Scientific research club in college. Founded 1 group to foster the environmental awareness but it lasts only 3 years. Team lead in nonprofit foundaation working to support poor studetns to pursue college education
5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA: No, it is not relevant to my career
6) Your target programs. Please note that my experience is with the top MBA programs (FT, PT, EMBA, Sloan Fellows) around the world. If the programs you are targeting are not listed here, I may not respond due to lack of time: Tepper, Olin, Kelly, Madison, WP Carey (ASU), Goizueta, Owen, Tuck.
7) When you plan to apply: I have applied to several schools inR2 this year and 2 schools to apply by the beginning of Feb 2014