Male, Moroccan, 27years old
1) Brief description of your full-time work experience. What do you do?
I have more than 3 years of experience and I'm occupying a position of PMO (Project Manager Officer) for which I have been promoted to from a position of Project Manager one year ago in a Moroccan Bank.
2) Your GMAT.
GMAT : 620 Q45 V30 AWA 6.0 IR 2
3) College info: The name of the college, your GPA or grade average, your major, year of graduation. For any graduate degrees, please provide the same info. If you grades are low, please indicate if there were extenuating circumstances.
In 2010, I obtained a Bachelor of Science, "Ingénieur d'Etat", Chemical and Process Engineering from Mohammadia School of Engineering ( the largest institution of higher education in technology and one of the leading technical schools in Morocco and in Africa, founded in 1959) after attending highly competitive and quantitative preparatory classes before taking a very selective National Exam for entry to the most prestigious engineering schools in Morocco : GPA : 3.6/4
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience.
Active member of Charity by Friend : We organize social events to raise money for charitable purposes and to disseminate information about on-going
5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA.
6) Your target programs. Please note that my experience is with the top MBA programs (FT, PT, EMBA, Sloan Fellows) around the world. If the programs you are targeting are not listed here, I may not respond due to lack of time.
A- FT - Schulich Business of school, Canada
B- FT - Said Business School, UK
C- FT - AGSM, Australia
D- FT - Cranfield Business School, UK
7) When you plan to apply? Please specify round and application cycle, for example R1 2013-14 or R3 2012-13.
R1 2014 - 15
8) Your post-MBA goal.
Start my own company
I wanted to know if my profile is competitive enough for the school listed above.
KUDOS is the good manner to help the entire community.
"If you don't change your life, your life will change you"