Joined: 06 Apr 2014
, given: 0
Profile Evaluation! [#permalink]
06 Apr 2014, 13:32
1) Work Experience: Total 2 years - depending on the year I decide I want to start attendance (2015 or 2016) I will either have 3 or 4 total years. Summer Internship at Fortune 50 company, employed post-graduation with a fortune 300 major oil and gas company. Have been working for a year and 10 months, just recently received a promotion. All of my work experience is in Supply Chain Management (Operations, Procurement, Manufacturing, Six Sigma)
2) GMAT: Planning to take GMAT in June, aiming for 720+
3) College info: University of Houston, Bauer College of Business, 2.93 GPA on school transcript (2 D's, few C's, 1 F senior year), 3.1 Overall GPA (Transferred from another university after my freshmen year), 3.25 upper level business GPA, 3.4 Major GPA, Major: Supply Chain Management, Graduated Dec. 2011 - *Note I started out as a Pre-Med Bio major and switched to business my sophomore year so I did pretty bad in a few science coursers.
4) Leadership/Extracurricular: Member and active participant with the Multiple Sclerosis Society, biked 300+ miles in 4 days and raised over $2000 (2 years in a row), also currently an active volunteer with the 7th largest medical non profit in the world, also working to be on the United Way committee within my company
5) Certifications: Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
6) Your target programs: Columbia (!!!), Berkley, Cornell, Michigan, NYU, UCLA, UNC, Texas
7) When you plan to apply? R1 2014 OR R1 2015 (still debating, please give recommendations!)
8) Post-MBA: Looking for opportunities in finance, marketing, entrepreneurship
Rec letters: Vice President of the division of my company (fortune 300 oil and gas), COO of the nonprofit I volunteer with (7th largest medical non profit in the world), and my direct manager
Please evaluate me! I appreciate any feedback or criticism!