Please evaluate my profile:
Nationality : Indian
GMAT : 720(Q51, V35, IR8, AWA?)
- Not very high in my applicant pool (Indian+Engineer)
-Skewed away from VA
- GPA: 8.43/10 from BITS Pilani (Pilani campus) in Electronics and Instrumentation- 2012 .(top 10 college in the country)
- Some technical projects in college
- Almost 2 years at Texas Instruments as Analog Design Engineer.
(Semiconductor mfg industry, not IT which is the more common background)
- Relatively new to the job but a good growth rate.
- Some leadership initiatives shown at work
- Worked with a couple of social org at colleges
- Have been teaching at a local school for underprivileged children every Saturday for the last 2 years as part of the corporate CSR activity. Organized some science exhibits
- Completed 3-4 humanities electives in college: History, International relations, Modern Pol Concepts etc.
- Coursera courses like Strategy, Operations, Economics
Good profile in sports: A lot of medals in football(soccer) and cricket at College and Corporate levels.
Please evaluate this profile and give your suggestions.
1. Do I need to retake the exam, the score being slightly low and slightly skewed?
2. What programs should I apply to (relatively less WE)?
3. Given that I am prepared to wait a couple of years more, what steps can I take to further strengthen my profile? or should I look at options like MIM?
Thanks in advance.