It would be great if you could evaluate my profile , Thanks in advance
1) Brief description of full-time work experience
Current: Integration and verification engineer (Ericsson Sweden) . (1 year and current)
- Test development and verification.
- Test case management.
- Dealing with customers to get their issues resolve.
Previous: Test Manager (2 Years) (Volvo Trucks Sweden)
- Responsible for management of project software testing activities (Lead the project testing with team of 6 people)
(Got the excellent feedback from the higher management as a team manager)
-Junior Software test engineer (1.5 Years)
Preparing and hope to get the score of over 720.
Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
Masters in Software Engineering & Tech
University of the Punjab, Pakistan
BS(Hons) Information Technology
CGPA - 2.62/4 (72 %)
Year of Graduation: 2004-2008
4) Significant college / post-college extra-curricular activities / leadership experience
-Active member in Online Gaming- Lead the online gaming team of 5 people (Won national prizes 3 times)
-Used to be the Captain (leader) of cricket team in the school days.
-Lead the team of 10 people to collect the donation for old house.
5) Your target programs
6) When you plan to apply?
7) Post-MBA goal
IT product manager
Chances: Could you tell me what are my chances to get into MIT? any suggestions are more than welcome