Joined: 26 Jun 2014
, given: 1
Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
26 Jun 2014, 06:27
1) Work Experience:
5 years as a Naval Officer. Did two deployments defending oil platforms and anti-piracy in the Arabian Gulf while leading 20 Sailors in my division and also served as an Officer of the Deck (in charge of driving the ship and executing the mission for the Captain) for a crew of 280. On my second tour, I did another overseas deployment on an aircraft carrier where our mission was providing air support to Afghanistan. I led 120 Sailors in my division and also served as Officer of the Deck for a crew of 4,500. Outstanding FITREPS at both commands.
2) 321 GRE (Q84%, V81%)
3) College info: United States Naval Academy, 3.19 GPA in Econ, white male, 29 years old when applying
4) Extra Curricular: Very little due to my deployment schedule and having two young children. My extracurricular activities are all related to helping out with Sailors at my command (ex. Officer candidate rep for Sailors interested in getting a commission)
5) Important certifications: Top-Secret/SCI Clearance
6) Target Programs: HBS, Wharton, Kellogg, Columbia, Sloan, Tuck, Fuqua, Ross, McCombs
7) Plan to apply during Round 1 of 2014.
8) Post-MBA Goal: Work in non-CPG marketing (Google, Nike, Microsoft, Ford, Nissan, etc)
Thank you for your time!