Indian Male, 25 years old,3 year bachelor's degree in business administration
UG GPA: 3.51 (as per World Education Services Conversion
GMAT: 720 (Q49, V 40)
1) Close to three and half years with a US-based firm, researching and advising Fortune 500 sized companies in US and Canada on risk management (C-Level executives only)
2) One year with a start-up restaraunt chain, handling launch of new outlets and working with partners with to manage the business (we had to shut down due to changing market dynamics at certain locations)
3) Five months with a hedge fund (current position), covering consumer product and retail companies in Asia
1) Consultant to two upcoming start ups: one is a travel website and the other is a an architectural firm trying to pioneer a low cost construction technique in India
2) Coaching underprivileged school children to play competitive cricket
3) Have undergone over 200 hours of training to be a meditation instructor; traveled to Eastern and Central Europe to train university students
4) Cooking and exploring new cuisines; have traveled to many parts of Europe and obscure parts of India to sample local cuisines and learn new techniques
Languages: English, Hindi, and Sanskrit
Short-Term Goal: Make the switch to strategy consulting or a VC and learn more about the consumer products industry and how to setup a new business
Long-Term Goal: Come back to India to start my own chain of restaurants or something in the broader food industry
Target: Top 20 US MBA Programs
1) Which four US schools will you recommend to me?
2)Since the average GMAT for Indians is relatively high, what is a good score with my profile?