I'm a college senior - 5yrs BA + MA accelerated track in Business Law.
I'm specializing in Law and Economics.
1) Part-time job in a typography during high school for 2 yrs;
2) Part-time job as a paralegal during college for 4 yrs;
3) 20hrs Permanent position for a multinational fashion retail in the center of london during summer 2012 (I resigned because I had to get back to school);
4) In 2011 started a cloud computing company that led me to the final round of a business plan competition.
Extra Curricular Activities:
1) Student representative in the city council of my town.
2) Finalist in a business plan competition;
3) Candidate to the city council of my town (I learned to speak in public and conduct a campaign);
4) Written for the business section of a huge online magazine;
5) I'm a member of a theater company (we play in hospital and hospices for beneficence purposes);
6) Member of Rotaract;
7) Member of the Local startup scene and the Italian one;
Even though I don't have any post-grad work experience do you think I have a shot for a MBA? If so which schools do you think would be a fit for my profile in the US and Asia?
Yes, but it's harder. Aim for those programs that accept at least some students straight from college.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog