Joined: 27 May 2013
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Leadership
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
, given: 0
Profile Evaluation - 3 yrs WE + 600 GMAT [#permalink]
16 Jul 2013, 11:02
Please find my profile details below:
1) - Indian Engineer with 3 years WE in a Top IT MNC as a QA lead. Worked in multiple projects under Healthcare and Banking domains.
- With only 1 year into the workforce, had the oppurtunity to assign work and manage 5 - 7 people at times.
- I do not have international work experience, but reported to the client directly being the primary point of contact representing the organisation.
2) GMAT Score: 600 (Q 44, V 28 -- was not my best day, will be retaking again with the aim to score a 700+)
3) College info: 68% Undergrad aggregate (From a Reputed non IIT University)
4) Extra-Curricular: Part of various People Development initiatives at my workplace, Volunteer on weekends at a NGO and also started an Entrepreneural venture for a few months but had to shut down because of various reasons.
5) Planning to complete certification in my domain and line of work in the coming months.
6) Target B-School Specialization: Entrepreneurship
7) Target B-Schools: ISB, Nanyang, NUS, HKUST, Babson and EMLyon (Would be applying in the R1 or R2 to all the mentioned schools)
Please suggest ways in which I could improve my profile and also any additional tasks or initiatives I could take up to strengthen my application which would
increase my chances of acceptance at the above states B-Schools.
Also, I would be retaking my GMAT in 7-8 weeks time and would target to score a 700+