I appeared for GMAT today and got a 660 (Q 49, V 30). I was looking at applying to Kellogg, Booth, Columbia & Fuqua School of Business this year. Pls let me know if I stand any chance
1) Work Experience: Business Development Manager - Real estate consulting company - 4.5 years
2) GMAT Score - 660 (Q 49, V 30).
3) College info: B. Arch - Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee (India), GPA - 2.9
4) Extra Curricular - I was Vice President of the Student Affairs Council of my college
5) Target programs: Kellogg, Duke, Booth, Columbia
Should I apply this year or retake the test?
Thanks in advance!
If you want to maximize your chances of acceptance at your target schools, I strongly suggest you retake or add schools with lower average GMAT scores.
For more on this topic:
For more on this topic, please see:
* That GMAT Score: Implications for Your MBA Application
* Should You Retake the GMAT?
JUST PUBLISHED! MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog