Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
Profile Evaluation : 710(48,38)-Project Manager + Family Biz [#permalink]
17 Sep 2012, 10:30
GMAT : 710 (48, 38) , Project Manager, Family Business
Start of course : September 2013
GMAT : 710 (48, 38)
Graduate : BE in Information Science From PESIT, Visveswaraya Technology University. Graduate Score : 76%
Work Experience : 4 years
* Working as a Project Manager in an IT major mentoring 8 direct-reports and handling Recruitment, Performance Appraisals and Budget proposals. (Grew team from 2 members (including me) to 12 members in less than 2 years)
* Simultaneously gained Business work experience & knowledge in Export/Import; E-Scrap; Mining; Taxation matters; Corporate law
* Co-founder of the school alumni fund which caters to financially-weak and meritorious students
* Traveled and set foot in 16 different countries ranging in 3 continents for both business and pleasure
Post MBA Goal :
* Long-term : Want to start an international business of Electronic Scrap recycling * Short-term : Be an Operations consultant and gain knowledge/experience which will help me in my long-term goal
My Questions :
* I want to apply to only US schools. What should be my target schools? What are Realistic, Safe and Sure schools for me? * What are my chances of getting into these start up schools? * How are the prospects of Scholarships? * Should I retake my GMAT (target >740) to get into the Top 10 schools? * What is the scope / future prospects of Operations consulting?