Joined: 09 Feb 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
WE: Other (Computer Software)
, given: 8
Profile Evaluation 710(48Q,40V).(R1 2013-2014) [#permalink]
10 Jul 2013, 09:28
Hi Could you please evaluate below profile.
Thanks a lot.
1) Brief description of your full-time work experience. What do you do?
Work in multinational IT company. 3 years of customer support + 1 year in UK managing customer needs and requirement gathering. Work on ITIL processes and leading a small team. Constant high performer and multiple accolades
Also a co-director of a microstock photography company. It is currently and we got few customers as well but we had to put on hold last year.
2) Your GMAT. - 710
3) College info: The name of the college, your GPA or grade average, your major, year of graduation. For any graduate degrees, please provide the same info. If you grades are low, please indicate if there were extenuating circumstances.
Delhi University (Delhi College of Engineering) - 69% [~3.2 GPA, i hope ]
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience.
Nothing spectacular - Organized few cultural festival events in college.
5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA. - None
6) Your target programs. - Darden, Rotman, Schulich, NUS..
Main considerations [Post Study Work permit and Scholarships as i am really short on funds] Please suggest more on this, if possible.
7) When you plan to apply? Please specify round and application cycle, for example R1 2013-14 or R3 2012-13. R1 2013 -2014
8) Your post-MBA goal. - Strategy/Management Consulting ----> Entrepreneurship.