I need some help to figure out which all schools i stand a chance of getting in.
1. Profile : Indian / 23 years / IT engineer
2. Work Experience : Will be three years by next June, working as an Applications Engineer in Oracle, developing Fusion CRM(Customer Relationship Management)
3. GMAT score : 730 (Verbal - 42 , Quant - 47 , IR 8)
4. TOEFL scores : awaited
5. GPA : 8.1 / 10 (Majored in Electronics from a top 15 ranked Indian University)
6. Curricular : Topped in High School
Attended a summer school in London School of Economics(LSE) in Finance
7. Extra- curricular : School captain in school , Chief Events Coordinator for my college's annual cult festival(one of the biggest in South India), Been an active executive member of various student organisations in school
Social work - Active member of NSS(one of India's biggest social organisations), Been involved in teaching underprivileged children in my hometown, Been an active member of Red Cross
8. Post MBA goals - Work in a Finance-oriented industry primarily dealing with Corporate Finance
I want to start applying in the early rounds. Considering i come from a big pool of aspirants (Indian/ IT), which all schools should i target?
Consider Booth, Yale, NYU, Duke, Cornell, UT, and UCLA.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog