I am planning to apply for various programs in the Fall 2014 intake, would be obliged if you evaluate my profile and help me decide the colleges suitable for my profile.
Demographics: Indian / Male / Age 26
Academics: Bachelors in Electronics and communication Engineering, 2009. 68%. Delhi University: Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology(NSIT), India.
GMAT: 740 (Q50, V40) - Yet to get the official score
Work Experience: 5 years at the time i will join a b school
Working as an Assistant Manager in a Business Research Firm
Manage team that conducts primary and secondary research and analyses information using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE analysis and other framework to conduct market analysis
- Have international working experience
- Currently as a part of Category Team with a target of certain % savings on a billion dollar annual spend
- Have been part of interview panel for recruitment
- Have mentored and trained several new-joiners to shape up their respective careers
- Supported in Business Development through new product creation
- During college have conducted several events for college festivals
- a few more similar things during post-college
R1 or R2 for 2014 fall intake
- Indiana: Kelley
- Broad: Michigan State
- Michigan: Ross
- Undecided about WP Carey
Post MBA Goal
- To enter into strategic planning for a procurement of indirect materials
- Basically climb up the ladder in category management
I am confused with two aspects
- Is my list of target colleges fine? or I am missing out on some good schools?
- Would supply chain or procurement would be a better suitable career option based on my current profile and MBA education?