Hi, thanks in advance for your review. 27/M/Caucasian
1) Three years IT consulting within higher education with progression at top 10 firm. Currently leading team of consultants with substantial project management work. Functional business process work, not coding/developing. Prior to that, two years public sector financial consulting for state governments at a smaller firm.
2) 740 (v44 q48)
3) Washington University in St. Louis, 3.3, majors in Economics & Strategy, Finance, International Business
4) College: varsity sports, fraternity, lived and worked for 6 months in London. Post-college: running club, Society of American Baseball Research, not much as far as leadership positions though
5) No certifications
6) Stanford, Haas, Booth, Kellogg, Anderson, McCombs, Darden, open to suggestions
7) R1 2014-15.
8) technology, eventual eye towards vc
Stanford, Haas, Booth, Kellogg are stretch programs. I suggest apply to two of them -- maybe Booth and Haas. You are competitive at Anderson, McCombs, and Darden. Also consider LBS, Cornell, Yale, and Duke. Please let me know if you would like help with your application.
JUST PUBLISHED! MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog