1) Cash grain/commodities trader at a Fortune 100 agribusiness company. Purchase grain from producers/commercial businesses and sell/arbitrage it to domestic mill, export and feed markets through rail, truck and barge logistics. Entered in business management trainee program and 2 years in I am on track to manage a country elevator within a year or so (7 employees net revenue of 10+ million). Have worked in 3 different states while in program, traded 55 million dollars of grain in fiscal 2012. (office traded roughly 350 million dollars). Stellar performance reviews.
2) 700 GMAT.
3) University of Idaho - AgEcon - 3.24 GPA - Worked two jobs to graduate with zero debt load.
4) VP/Treasurer Fraternity - managed budget, 100 plus volunteer hours tutoring Native American Children, Nominated Student Employee of year, VP of multiple clubs/projects for College of Agriculture.
5) Series 3 license easily attainable.
6)Indiana Unviersity / Purdue Distance Program. Cornell. USC. Any chance at Stanford or Berkeley?
7) R1 - 2015 / 2016
8) Executive level position at multinational agribusiness firm.
Thanks for the insight, I am 24. Appreciate your time.