Thanks for reaching out to me. What exactly is your question? That is, what specific questions do you want me to address?
Here is my profile:
College Info: B. Tech, Mechanical Engg from DTU (formerly DCE and amongst Top 10 engg colleges in India)
Percentage- 71 (GPA around 3.5)
As a Participant :
• Secured 3rd position at “MATHRIX” (Mathematics Event) at DTU annual Technical Fest PHOENIX’13.
• Secured 3rd position at OJOCAD (CAD Designing competition) at IIT HYDERABAD’ 12.
• Secured 2nd rank at GREY CELLS (I.Q. Quiz) event of DTU annual Technical fest, KARYON’ 12.
• Secured 1st position at LINE FOLLOWER (Robotics) event, a part of DTU annual technical fest, Renaissance’ 11.
• 2nd prize at FASHION PARADE at DTU annual cultural fest, ENGIFEST’11.
As a leader:
• INFRASTRUCTURE HEAD in DTU Annual Technical fest.
• Co-founder of a public speaking society in college.
• Organizer of DTU Annual Technical fest.
GMAT: 750 (expected)
1. INDIA YAMAHA MOTOR P.V.T L.T.D (for one month)
2. Upcoming (in June-July)
Harvard 2+2, IESE Spain (Deferred MBA),Duke MMS, LBS MIM, HEC Paris MIM, ESCP MIM. Planning to apply in R1 for all for Fall 2014 cycle
Post MBA Goal: Work for a couple of years in consultancy or marketing (anywhere across the globe) and then social entrepreneurship in India.
Looking forward to your response
Paul Lanzillotti | Founder| About | firstname.lastname@example.org | 877.866.9251
Schedule a Consultation | Twitter | Blog
Download "How To Apply" Guides | INSEAD | Columbia | Harvard | Wharton