Please review my profile
1) Basic demographic info: Male, 23, Indian
2) Educational Background: Cleared CFA Level II Jun 2011 ,B.Tech in Chem Engg from IIT Delhi -May 2009, CGP - 7/10, GMAT -700
3) Work experience: recruited under JPMC most pretigious grad hiring program, working with JP Morgan in IB Tech Division as a Senior analyst in Mumbai, won awards from Cheif Technology Officer and India Head, Due for promotion this year end
4) Extracurriculars: Associated with Teach for India since mar,2010, memeber of JPMC IB tech cricket team, Held many important Posts in College
5) Short/Long term goals: Short term goal is to become trader/portfolio manager/asset manger or go in Corp Fin, in long term I'd like to come back to India and open up my Investment Firm
I'd like to seek your guidance to decide whether I should go for MS/MFin or MBA in Fin. Through my intial research I found that MS/MFin is a good option for me considering my goals, but still not 100% sure between the two options.
I haven't yet shortlisted colleges yet but found MSCF from CMU and MFin from MIT interesting. Please suggest good programs that'd be suitable for me. My preference is for 12-18 months Curriculum