Can you please help me in identifying the schools that I should target based on my profile and career goals? I plan to start my MBA in Fall 2014 and will be applying in the second round for most schools.
Gender - Male
Age - 26
Nationality - Indian
Bachelor's of Technology(Computer Science), Punjabi University
Year of Graduation: 2008
Results: 64.50% on 100 (Have not converted to GPA because India does not have a standardized result format)
Total Work Experience: 5 years 3 months
Full time: 5 years 3 months
• Over 5 years of full-time experience in SAP consultant in Major MNCs
• Focused on SAP Technologies consultancy with an inclination towards technical analysis and SAP FICO
• Efficient in Team Management, risk management , Change Management and Problem management.
My First 3 years and 9 months were with Infosys as SAP technical consultant. My job involved Technical Maintenance and Development of SAP systems of Microsoft US. After that I moved to another MNC and is working as SAP Finance Consultant. I worked as a Technical Consultant and Functional Consultant for another MNC headquartered in US.
Also I am working for an Government authorized NGO
which takes care of the teenage girls and their growth and studies for about 1.5 years as their representative for IT companies
• Football Captain and Representative in Various Major IT tournaments
• Elected class representative for a year during my undergraduate degree
• Participated in a number of debates and entrepreneurship related inter-college events
• Trekking, travelling, reading, yoga & music
Total Score: 670
Post MBA goals
Short term: Consulting (Financial Services division of a top tier firm or as IT consultant in SCM)
Long term: Entrepreneurial
I am looking forward for only 1 year Programs. Please suggest other schools in Asia and United States that I could apply to. Are schools like INSEAD, LBS, Harvard and Stanford within my reach?
Do let me know if you need any further information to evaluate my profile.
Thank you for your support.
GMAT 1 - 580 (Q47 V23) a-tight-slap-on-face-149457.html
GMAT 2 - 670 (Q48 V34) 670-one-month-off-from-office-and-2-months-hard-work-163761.html#p1297561
“If you don't change your life; your life will change you.”