I’m currently studying for the GMAT, attending MGMAT classes
in NY, and will take the test late in May.
I was wondering what I should get to have a chance attending a top 15 school.
Please evaluate my profile:
Pool: Brazilian Male
Academics: Finance / International Business Major, Economics Minor from a Top 15 business schools
Major GPA: 3.6/10, Regular GPA: 3.37/4.0 – Dean’s List in 2010, 2011
-Fixed Income Society
-Created the International Club in the first school that I attended.
-Student Government representative for one two years.
-Fundraised money so two young Brazilians could attend college in the USA, free of tuition.
High School: Top high school in Brazil
Work Experience: 1 year (2 years by the time I will enter MBA programme. Targeting to get in 2014)
Work Profile: Operations in a bulge bracket investment banking.
- Created by own service website for Brazilians traveling to the US.
- Fluent in Portuguese, English; Advanced Spanish; Basic French
- Lived for a month in two different countries in Europe, as part of an exchange program.
- Study abroad in a major school in London.
- Active in the recruitment process for the bank I work.
Reason for MBA: Become a partner and internationalize family business (Private equity) after completing the MBA, or work for an bulge bracket Investment Banking in the IBD division or in a Private equity firm.
Thanks a lot