Dear Admission consultants,
I would really appreciate, if you can quickly evaluate my profile;) The evaluation is only for orientation purpose as I would like to apply next year or even 2013. Personal:
Age: just turned 25
High School (~GPA: 3,98)
Bachelor in Business Administration - (~GPA:3,2) - oldest Bulgarian University
Master in Financial management - (~GPA: 3,7)(valedictorian) - double degree program with the university of Bordeaux, France
Additionally, I completed the first 2 years of my Bachelor in Germany - also Business Administration, at a Top 3 German university, but returned to Bulgaria because of private reasons.GMAT & TOEFL:
Starting my preparation...
GMAT: Targeting 730+
TOEFL: Targeting ~110Work experience:
Financial Leasing company, subsidiary of the biggest European financial institution - 6 months (Internships)
Big4, Financial services Audit - 4 months (Internship)
Middle-sized project management company- preparation and financial analysis of renewable energy plants projects, and afterwards lead the division, which represented a well-known Austrian ISO certification company in Bulgaria- nearly 2 years(Full-time)Currently preparing for the interview process with top-tier management consulting companies - Internship or Full-time jobForeign experience:
Lived as a young boy in Düsseldorf, Germany for 1 year.
Studied in Munich, Germany for 2 years.
Longer business trips to Austria.
Longer concert trips.Extracurricular activities:
* 10 years of membership in Rotary International - first Interact club and then Rotaract club. Responsibility as Club-President and Club-Vicepresident of both clubs.
* over 10 years dedicated to performing in a boys choir. Won several awards and had concerts in over 10 European countries.
* Member of several students clubs - as an example - the students club of the Institute of Market Economy.
* Foreign languages: English (Fluent), German (Fluent).
* participated in several photographic competitions as this is a major hobbyTarget:
The best possible within Top20 US and European - Your suggestions?
Generally - Harvard, Wharton, Booth, Stern, Sloan etc., but I haven't made my research regarding the differences in the MBA programsPost MBA
Some years Management- and Financial- consulting (if I can't make it now) in an English-speaking setting. Then knowledge transfer to me home country (own business).
Thanks for your time!
Thank you very much for reading this post till the end! Kudos?