Thanks for reaching out to me. I am formulating a proper response and will respond after digesting your individual case! Stay tuned.
I would request for a profile evaluation -
2. GMAT - 700 ( Attempt -1) , 700 (Attempt -2) AWA - 5, IR - 8
3. B. Tech (GGSIPU) - 3.4 , MBE - Delhi University ( 3.4), CFA - Level 3 candidate ( 1& 2 cleared in Attempt -1)
4. Work Experience - 4 years : 2.5 years ( World's largest management consulting company with a promotion), 1.3 years (EU's biggest retailer (Retail consulting) - no promotion)
5. Extra Curricular - Director, Autistic and Dyslexic school; Board Member Alumni Relations at current firm, Gold Medalist - DPS
6. Target Schools - Wharton , Columbia, Duke, NYU Stern, Darden, INSEAD
More Facts -
Applied for schools twice
Attempt 1 (2012) - Schools covered and Results
1. Wharton - Interviewed and Rejected
2. Booth - Interviewed - wait listed - Rejected
3. Columbia - Rejected
4. MIT - Rejected
Attempt 2 (2013)- Schools covered and Results
1. Wharton (Re- applicant) - Rejected
2. Booth - Rejected
3. Tuck - Rejected
4. Kellogg - Rejected
1. Re attempt GMAT?
2. I always wanted to work in a Investment Banking/PE, is it still possible with my work experience and age not on my side?
3. Does it make sense for me to restrict myself to working in the management consulting environment given I have a good experience in Top management consulting firm?
4. Is the list of schools good enough given my requirement or do I need to alter it?
5. Having applied to some of Top business already in past and failed, is it fair to assume that my chances of getting through are very bleak?
6. What more could I do to improve my chances?
Paul Lanzillotti | Founder| About | firstname.lastname@example.org | 877.866.9251
Schedule a Consultation | Twitter | Blog
Download "How To Apply" Guides | INSEAD | Columbia | Harvard | Wharton