Thanks for taking a look at the below profile.
1. I work as a Business development/ Project manager for an consumer goods/pharmaceutical distributor. I handle a team of 24 people and over 20 separate multinational brands. Priorities are in-store marketing, identifying new products to launch in the country( i get to travel overseas to europe, asia etc. to exhibitions), supply chain management etc. I will be in this role for over 3.5 years by september 2014.
2. GMAT: 660, Q:48, V:33; I gave this a trial without much preparation. I'm sure i can get another 30-50 points with diligent preparation.
3. University of Bath, UK. BSc Hons. in Business Admin.2010 GPA : 3.0
4. Debating Society. Active community roles are limited to my time in the UK. In the middle east, where I am based currently, such opportunities are extremely limited.
5. Currently undergoing PMP certification + project management training
6. Rotman, Simon, Foster, JOnes etc. I am hoping you can recommend some programs thats good for consulting in the US that I can get into with a slightly improved GMAT.
7. R2 2013-2014. I am giving the gmat another try come november end.
8. get into the management consulting sector.