Thanks for taking a look at the below profile.
1. I work as a Business development/ Project manager for an consumer goods/pharmaceutical distributor. I handle a team of 24 people and over 20 separate multinational brands. Priorities are in-store marketing, identifying new products to launch in the country( i get to travel overseas to europe, asia etc. to exhibitions), supply chain management etc. I will be in this role for over 3.5 years by september 2014.
2. GMAT: 660, Q:48, V:33; I gave this a trial without much preparation. I'm sure i can get another 30-50 points with diligent preparation.
3. University of Bath, UK. BSc Hons. in Business Admin.2010 GPA : 3.0
4. Debating Society. Active community roles are limited to my time in the UK. In the middle east, where I am based currently, such opportunities are extremely limited.
5. Currently undergoing PMP certification + project management training
6. Rotman, Simon, Foster, JOnes etc. I am hoping you can recommend some programs thats good for consulting in the US that I can get into with a slightly improved GMAT.
7. R2 2013-2014. I am giving the gmat another try come november end.
8. get into the management consulting sector.
You are currently competitive at Rotman, Jones and Simon. Another 30 -50 points would make you competitive at many other great schools too. If you decide to retake, why don't you post again and then see. FYI, some of the top management consulting firms want to see a 700 GMAT. Bain is also looking at the IR score closely.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog