I'd love to help you out dude, but I am missing a whole bunch of specific information to give you a more precise evaluation, and for that I'd suggest you fill out this below (LOTS of detail on your work experience especially)
1) Brief description of your full-time work experience. What do you do?
2) Your GMAT.
3) College info: The name of the college, your GPA or grade average, your major, year of graduation. For any graduate degrees, please provide the same info. If you grades are low, please indicate if there were extenuating circumstances.
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience.
5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA.
6) Your target programs.
7) When you plan to apply? Please specify round and application cycle, for example R1 2013-14 or R3 2012-13.
Admissionado | Packages | School Guides | Team
If you like the post, give it a KUDOS!