Thanks for reaching out to me. my honest opinion about the choice of schools that you put forth is this – that you are aiming too low, set your goals higher. The reality is that you should have a good mix of schools from across the top 15.
Other than that, I cannot really provide you too much specific advice as to what school in your specific list would be the best choice. This is because I do not know what your goals are – which means I do not know how appropriate a school would be, given its individual strengths and weaknesses.
Let me know a little bit more about your goals and I will try to help you sort this out.
I would like to ask for your help on the evaluation of my profile for the following programs:
1. Duke - Daytime MBA
2. Emory - 1 year Fulltime MBA
3. Rice - MBA
4. Georgia Tech - MBA
5. Vanderbilt - MBA
Work Experience: 5 years on Financial Services (Banking)
Current Position: Project Management Office Analyst
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (Universidad EAFIT, Medellín, Colombia)
Specialization in Project Management (Universidad EAFIT, Medellín, Colombia)
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified (BMGI and Tecnológico de Monterrey)
Certificate in Purchase Management ((Universidad EAFIT, Medellín, Colombia)
Certificate in Logistics, National and International Distribution (Universidad EAFIT, Medellín, Colombia)
Recently won the Fulbright grant to study and MBA on 2013.
Community service: None other than being a correct citizen who complies with all local and national govermnet's requirements.
1. I am an active rescue scuba diver and that involves leading teams to have safe scuba diving experiences.
2. As a project Management Office analyst I have to lead the project managers into the accomplishment of the methodology regarding their projects. I work as a methodology consultant for 10 projects.
3. English teacher for 5 years at EAFIT university.
4. For my Green Belt Certification I had to lead a team of 10 coworkers into finding some out of the box solutions that saved the company more than USD 8 millions annually.
I will be waiting for your answers.
Thanks a lot
Andrés Jaramillo Uribe
Paul Lanzillotti | Founder| About | email@example.com | 877.866.9251
Schedule a Consultation | Twitter | Blog
Download "How To Apply" Guides | INSEAD | Columbia | Harvard | Wharton