I need your help in my profile evaluation.
GMAT Score – 710. Breakup was Quant - 49 and Verbal - 37.
I did my engineering in Mechanical (CGP – 3.6) – Passed out in 2010
Brief Work Experience (2.5 years till Oct 2012)
Responsibilities – As an Associate Project Manager
• Preparation of Detailed Project Report for two hydro power projects
− Preparation of Hydrology report, Capacity Optimization, Project Scheduling, Technical Design, and Plant Economics
• Preparation of Pre-feasibility report for thermal projects in Africa
− Plot Plan, Land Requirements, Fuel Requirements, Water and Thermal Balance Diagram, and Project Scheduling
Responsibilities – As a Business Analyst
• Assisted Senior Management to develop strategic roadmap for international and domestic power business by developing market entry strategy for India and Nepal.
• Prepared Expression Of Interest for bidding on greenfield projects in India.
• Prepared RFP/RFQ for power projects in India, Nigeria and Bangladesh.
• I was awarded the merit certificate in my 10th examination by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for being among the top 0.1% of the students.
• I was awarded Gold Medal in Science Talent Search Examination in 2003.
Co – Curricular Activities
• Our team went to South Africa for BAJA competition in 2009. I was responsible for transmission and brake design together with the costing and budgeting of the project. We won 3rd Prize in Cost category and were adjudged 4th in feasibility of mass production and 7th in overall design report.
• Won 2nd Prize in Business plan competition at National level.
• Participated and Won in many competitions organized in the college at National level (Approx 10)
Extra – Curricular Activities
• Participated in a two day National Service Scheme camp in Tamil Nadu as a special police officer for the local body election and received appreciation and a certificate from the Superintendant of Police, Kanchipuram.
• Organized many National level cultural and technical fests in college and also served as the Board member of SAE collegiate club. (6 to 7)
• Was the Head boy of our School and in the process organized many events.
• Involved in social work via various NGO’s like Teach India, Tarumitra and Essar Foundation
• Playing Badminton and Reading Novels
My Target programs MBA – ISB, NUS, AGSM (This list is not final and I would really appreciate your opinion)
Post MBA – I would like to work in financial services