Kindly do my Profile evaluation.
GMAT: 720 [QA 50, VA: 35]
M 24, India
College: DAVV [Among the oldest universities in India]
Year of Grad: 2010
Cousre: Bachelors of Engineering (Computer Science)
1. Currently having 3+ years of work-experience in an IT major in India.
2. For an year and half I have worked as Pre-sales anchor where the responsibilities included from RFP to complete development of the Project.
3. Then for next 1 and half year I have worked on Business Analytics tools.
Over the period I have lead 2 teams of 5-7 people and have got Client appreciations. I have interacted with teams from US and LATAM and have worked on the latest technologies.
1.I am a CFA L2 candidate [project was in the Finance vertical of the IT company].
2.Couple of internal Company Certifications [Technical].
1. I have decent currics. Was organizer at many college events and also a State Level Player in Cricket.
2. few Awards received both at work and college. 2nd prize in Paper presentation at National level
1. Active social worker. Have started my own organization and working on it on Weekends.
My Target Schools:
I am primarily looking at college with good Business Analytics Program, IT consulting or Marketing Analytics program. 'Big data' and 'Cloud computing' is the buzz word nowadays and an MBA will give me a great career progression in this field (have work-ex in same field). I have divide colleges into 2 categories: Ambitious and Competitive/Safe.
Tepper Business School
1) Colleges you would suggest to remove/add in the list above, based on my career goals and good Scholarship chances.
2) Weakness/Strength in profile which I should hide/highlight during applications.
3) I would plan to apply to the colleges in the 1st round itself. How feasible/ advisable it is to do so?
4) Any other suggestion would be helpful.
Thanks and Regards