Please evaluate my profile on the following basis.
-Working as an Analyst(IT) for Accenture , 17 months till date.
Working with a leading bank in world as an analyst from Accenture
-Worked under a Chartered Accountant for 3 months , started at the end of my final year of Under Grad. Couldn't continue as i was relocated cause of my Analyst job. . Planning to resume with the CA further and leave the IT industry.
Planning to do CFA level 1 by july ( if that will help )
Taking a French language exam in march.
2. GMAT 710 (Q 50|V 37), AWA 5.0
3. College : MAIT , GGSIP univeristy , Delhi in Mechanical and automation Engineering, 72%
4. college Extra curricular
- Was part of the university and College Football(soccer) team through out the term.
- Organised and coordinated a few technical and various sports competition .
- Have played guitar as a solo performer and with the band Oth Level.
- - Gave tutions on Mathematics for class 10th to 12th students(secondary to senior secondry)
- Provided help and guided students in their senior secondary computer projects
- Helped and took part in starting the 'Siksha Jyoti' at the College aimed at helping the not so privileged kids in studies and other skill sets. It was aimed at the labor working at the nearby construction site. Was successful for 3 months
- Organised camps for teaching football(Soccer) to under privileges kids. Did this for two years in a local park near my house.
Post College -
- Currently the Vice captain of Accenture Football Team, Pune
- Joined sporty beans(voluntarily/no money) to teach young kids about sports and related ethics and values.
6. Want to apply to Stanford , Yale , Kellog ,Ross , SLoan , Wharton , Cornell.
7. want to apply for fall 2015 , R1 - 2014/2014-15
8. My main post MBA goal _ Entrepreneurial . (basically in sync with my incomplete co curricular activities)
Will really appreciate any and every input at this point. and for the point " Planning to resume with the CA further and leave the IT industry.
Planning to do CFA level 1 by july ( if that will help ) "