Pls. evaluate the below profile for (1) MBA - General Mgmt., (2) MBA - Finance(focus on financial engg.).
1) Basic demographic info: 24 Male Indian
2) Educational Background:
-BE in Comp. Sci , GPA: 3.5, GMAT score: 660, TOEFL: 111 (30-26-26-29)
3) Work experience:
- Working as a 'senior programmer' (i am not into coding) in a global IT company, Accenture India.
- WrkExp: 3 yrs (by fall 2011).
- Roles n Responsibilities:
Client interaction for Requirement gathering of computer systems.
Process design and tunning.
Manual n automation application tester.
Incident and Problem mgmt.
- Some work related achievements.
- A part of an ultra-low-cost primary school in rural India. Contribution in the form of PR and teaching.
- A academic instructor at a local NGO.
- Spearheaded and co-ordinated many tech-fun events at my workplace and my undergrad school.
- Started an outsourcing-cum-coaching group after my undergrads; which had to be closed within 6 months of its inception.
5) Short/Long term goals:
- To work as a system Analyst/Consultant and to simulatneously be active as a social entrepreneur.
- Location Preference: Want to be a global professional, biased towards ASIA.
For MBA General Mgmt:
(actually i don't know enough about what kind of univ would suite my profile and target course.)
- Zicklin School of Business
- KATZ, UPitts ( actually these r the only few univ i know of)
- any suggestions?
Consider (in no particular order) Kelley, Babson, Thunderbird, Melbourne Business School.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog